How are my girls looking? Not sure how good they are looking.. 12/12 from seed

samy109

What Strain is it? Some random bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Seems sativa for sure, although beggining leaves were very dark and indica like.
How Many Plants? 3
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering, 12/12 from seed.
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 12/12 from seed
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Some okay soil with some light time released nutes.
If Soil... What Size Pot? half gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 112w 1x 5000k 42w 1x 2700k 20w 1x 2700k 42w
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 75 lights off 85 lights on
RH of Room/Cabinet? 40%

Any Pests? Fungus gnats( not many at all, almost gone) and some wierd mites in the soil it looks like, but not too bad(No leaf damage or anything).
How Often are you Watering? every 2 - 3 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None, just time released ferts and some home-made weak organic ferts which kinda burned them, so I layed off and began watering more... seems to be okay now.
Size or Square Footage of Room? Microgrow, the case is 2 - 3 feet high and 2 - 3 feet wide, around less than a foot thick.

Okay guys so my main question is, this is my first grow... and something doesn't seem right about my plants. They're anywhere from 3 - 4 weeks old, yet they're so small... and the budding one, does it seem like it will bud okay? It's so small for already having so many buds!! but it's kinda growing a lot at the same time too, so idk.

Girl # 1(Many bud sites but so small! :()):

WJLdb.jpg

Indica I think, MUCH LESS BRANCHY AND STRETCHY:

vjqO0.jpg

Girl # 2:

ojuJt.jpg

Group shot: (Lights are about 2in from all plants)

9nqd5.jpg

I'm curious if they look good for how big they are, and if the flowering females even look like they have the ability to actually bud, or are they more focusing on growing for now? Theres pistils everywhere but no BUDS, and they're growing a lot too, so I guess that's what it is? What do you guys think?

They appear to be fairly healthy from what I can see. The roots will tell the story.

what do you think of the buds and such? I'm pretty damn sure they arn't root bound either... the soil is really loose still deep so I know their roots arn't too big (yet)

The bud formation appears to be just beginning. Looks like it's 2 weeks or so into the formation.

Do you think these plants have an okay formation/framework for good buds? The only thing i'm worrying about is how big my buds are going to get, I feel like this is all even though I know i'm trippin', I just don't want them tiny...

Back
Top Bottom