How are these girls looking?

Yup, I think that's the issue. I pointed out in a different thread the difference but went un noticed. Feel bad for guy being out of meds, I'd be angry! I wish best for him.
I would be angry as well. VG does not do well on tolerance breaks. Lol.
In my opinion getting some good seed stock and starting a journal before the seeds hit the dirt would be greatly beneficial to him.
Finding a good mentor would make a huge difference.

Agree 100% ! I always try put myself in other people's shoes, I know dude got angry n frustrated n blaming other people. I'm sure probably totally different on meds, actually had good convo with him on private. Good guy just young n frustrated
Understandable. Frustration and confusion walk together.
Would love to get him sorted out.

Hopefully he didnt throw in the towel. Fuck ups suck but they are a invaluable lesson, all about how you recover n learn from it.
Very true.
He started another thread on bio-nutes. He's still around.

I would be angry as well. VG does not do well on tolerance breaks. Lol.
In my opinion getting some good seed stock and starting a journal before the seeds hit the dirt would be greatly beneficial to him.
Finding a good mentor would make a huge difference.
indoor growing is harder than i tho, even my first oudoor grow, yielded 300 grams... and i had no idea wtf i was doing.

i burned those 2 plants, and sprayed my walls with water just in case. the 2 plants that are left are the healtiest ones, also im gonna put 2 more in the tent....

i bought a few good seeds. however i think i'm still gonna use the hermie seeds for outdoors, even if it's a male, still free seeds, worth the shot. especally outdoors as i don't have to pay for electiricy. really hyped for 2020 outdoors, i just love growing oudoor. so much easier and you get way bigger yields for free baisiclly. last grow i spend 5 euro for 50l soil, took some bucket and made a few holes in the bottom, filled it dirt, bought 17 euro worth of nutrients, and yielded 300 grams lol

i bought a few good seeds. however i think i'm still gonna use the hermie seeds for outdoors, even if it's a male, still free seeds, worth the shot. especally outdoors as i don't have to pay for electiricy. really hyped for 2020 outdoors, i just love growing oudoor. so much easier and you get way bigger yields for free baisiclly. last grow i spend 5 euro for 50l soil, took some bucket and made a few holes in the bottom, filled it dirt, bought 17 euro worth of nutrients, and yielded 300 grams lol
If you plant males outside they will fertilize you’re new females inside and any neighbors that are trying to grow. Unless you are a breeder trash that shit. It will only cause heartbreak.

If you plant males outside they will fertilize you’re new females inside and any neighbors that are trying to grow. Unless you are a breeder trash that shit. It will only cause heartbreak.
doesn't pollen release only when it's mature? also males mature faster than girls, and girls can't be "contaminated" until they are flowering?.

what about old school growers? that grew using normal seeds and feminized?

doesn't pollen release only when it's mature? also males mature faster than girls, and girls can't be "contaminated" until they are flowering?.

what about old school growers? that grew using normal seeds and feminized?
Little bit of pollen goes a long way. If your grow space is contaminated and not cleaned you can cause the plant to pollinate a female down the road.
Old growers didn’t care because they were growing for weight and seeds are easy weight. We grow for quality for our own meds. Plant will focus on one or the other. Seeds or bud. If it has been pollinated it cares more about producing those seeds instead of putting energy into a flower. All a plant wants to do is spread it’s seed it cares less about the flower after the pollination.

Little bit of pollen goes a long way. If your grow space is contaminated and not cleaned you can cause the plant to pollinate a female down the road.
Old growers didn’t care because they were growing for weight and seeds are easy weight. We grow for quality for our own meds. Plant will focus on one or the other. Seeds or bud. If it has been pollinated it cares more about producing those seeds instead of putting energy into a flower. All a plant wants to do is spread it’s seed it cares less about the flower after the pollination.
i see, but correct me if i'm wrong, if the male is spotted very young, can it still pollinate?

if the male is spotted very young, can it still pollinate?
You've got about 8 or 9 days from the time you spot the first male flower till it becomes dangerous to the ladies.
If you don't spot the male flowers until there's a lot of them, the first flowers (that you didn't see) may be ready to open and drop their pollen, and it only takes one to pollinate the whole tent.
So getting them out of the tent as soon as you see male preflowers is the best way to avoid unwanted pollination.

Back
Top Bottom