How are my plants looking?

TinyDancer

So I planted all 3 of these Oct. 1. It has now been 18 days, how are they looking? i noticed a few yellow leaves on the bottoms of all of them is that natural? I've been watering them about once a week till runoff. I haven't used any nutes yet i was going to start those when i transplant them later on. Any advice feel free to let me know, thanks!

rsz_2010-10-18_10-48-57_438.jpg

rsz_2010-10-18_10-49-33_459.jpg

rsz_2010-10-18_10-49-44_818.jpg

Awesome thanks for the response. What do you mean by watching the leaves? Do they turn more yellow or just dry out? How i've been checking is by testing the first 2 inches of soil and seeing if it's still moist or not. Is there a better method than this?

Your plants seem to be off to a great start. As long as you're only getting yellow on the oldest leaves, you're probably just fine. I can tell by the weight of my pots whether they need water or not. Feel the weight when they are dry, and then after you water, until you get runoff. You will soon know when they need to be watered. Just the way I do it, seems to work. Thanks for sharing your grow with us.:420:

Back
Top Bottom