How big a problem are home invasions in SF Bay Area?

Scizors

Hello, I am wondering how big a problem home invasions are in the SF bay area, particularly Oakland? This is in regards to a small scale grow operation with less than 100 plants and only the two people growing having knowlede of the location. I have a friend who's son told his friends about her setup and the sons friends raided the home at gunpoint and stole everything. She ended up in the hospital. What security measures can one take to avoid this? This took place in Seattle FYI...

:welcome:

Unfortunately with the 10-20 "care givers" a week are moving here to do just that and the fact that oak town just laid off 80 full time police officers... rates of MJ invasions probably wont be getting better anytime soon, thats for sure.

I dont think I can add anything helpful if your hellbent on doing it in oaktown....

Gangsters also have FLIR and hommies inside PG&E billing.

Location. Location. Location.
Years ago on the Hwy 101 "gauntlet" they used to have a checkpoint as you headed out of the triangle each fall to catch growers bringing crops south.
Now they have the checkpoints facing the other way, to stop the rippers, who are often equipped with nightvision goggles, camo, large zipties and ak's, from coming up to steal.

Who knew LEO could sometimes be our ally?

Back
Top Bottom