How can I lower my ph in Co-Op water

insain1

I buy my water from my local Co-op in town and they say their water PH is at 7.5. Now if the lockout are at about a 5, how would you go about lowering and what is the best and cheapest way to do so??
I have read that Vinegar or Lemon juice will work but how much would I use per gallon is my question.

Another question: I read to add Molasses to my water is good for my "Ladies" why is that is my other question. Again how much is good per gallon?

Please my "Gals" have been ok to a point but they still have their little spots and slight lighting of the leaves. All due to I would think the PH is just not right for them. :morenutes:

I also use MG for soil and MoreBloom, Dr.Earth and Earth Juice for my Nutes.
I will be getting away from MG and going make my own soil w/Black gold potting soil w/blood meal, perilte and the above nutes as well.

Sorry no pics. But I did see the pictorial on sick plants.

Thanks for any help....Peace, Pot, Micro Dot

:yummy::thanks::reading420magazine::helpsmilie:

do you have a ph tester? that will be best in determining what your ph is and will help you target the right range. many variables come into play as far as amount of solids in the water will affect how much you need to use to get a desired result.

Thanks, Hogdady and TheCrimsonK20 for responding to my querry.

Nop I don't have a PH tester as of yet but when payday comes again I will have one of the ones suggested.

Peace, Pot, Micro Dot
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom