Lowering ph in soil help

kennykilller

so the ph in my soil is over 7.4. the water i give it is at 6.0 and it still the ph wont drop below 7.4:( any 1 got a easy way to lower ph in soil? thxs for any replies

replace it ... no joke, and get PH on your nutes

soil flushing only lowers it to the ph in the water that you are using to flush it with then when it drys out it goes wright back up. think it has alot to do with what kind of soil im using lol. (mg organic) thxs for getting back to me:)

Ditch the MG soil and never look back. If your plant is not too big, Transplant it. Get some regular organic type soil at walmart and a bag of Vermiculite to keep soil from compacting. Mix it up and do a PH test. If its too low, Add Wood Ashes or Lime. If it's too high add Sulpher also available at walmart garden center. Once you get ph in the low to mid 6'es. Transplant. Check water run off ph after you water once in a while and be sure to ph your water. If your water ph is too high just add a little vinegar. Soon you will have a very happy plant. Good Luck and enjoy !

The most aggressive way of lowering ph level of soil that I know is adding pure sulfur. You can also try adding organic matter to improve the structure of your soil.
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom