how do i flush

nicebudz

i am on day 53 in 12/12.i need to flush.can someone tell me exactly what i need to do.they are in soil.1000watt hps.the strain is blue dream.never had to do a pre harvest flush b4.:ganjamon:

just give it water with no nutrients for about 7-10 days at the end before harvest.. so start now

If you are using molasses you can continue that until you chop. Or just plain PH'd water.

hey screwnuts.yah i decided not to go with molassaes this time cuz i was so far into flower.i just used the house&garden regimen.they have this stuff called shooting powder that you use in the final 3 weeks of flower.it is a powder with high levels of potassium sulfate and potash.man this stuff works really well.the buds have almost doubled in size and density.so i am just flushing w/water for the next 3 days.do i need to let them dry up b4 i cut?these plants are really nice and i want them to taste as good as they look and smell.:bongrip:

A side note. Don't water more frequently than you normally would just use straight water during your usual watering cycle. Usually twice pretty much does it.

Back
Top Bottom