Flushing issue.

quantuman

i am in week 4 in 12/12 on sunday thsy start week 5 .
400w hps
3 plant in the WaterFarm sistem of ghe.
1 of the 3 plant is lemon skunk and her flowering time is 8 week .
the 2 ather plant is super silver haze and strawberry haze and her flowering time is 11 week.
in all the grow they get the same fertilization concerning to the week.
my question is when i get the week 7 i should do the ripen for 10 last day for faster flowering and then flushing.
my 2 ater plant in the sistem will do it togther is it ok? and after ther keep going 5 mor weeks with fertilization antil the ripen and the flushing?
i up new pic soon.they looks good flowering :goodjob:

He has ask this Question several times.
I think what he wants to know is can he flush for a week harvest the ripe lemon and then put nutes back in and continue the grow without harming the
Hazes which have longer flowering times.
It seems he has these all running on the same reservoir/solution.
That is my understanding anyway.

Quantuman is that what you are asking?

Quantuman,
I think Green acres is right you need to split. We all know you have roots locked together.
You should be able to cut some of the roots on the lemon skunk and put in a different container with clean water when you are ready to flush.
I don't think it matters if you have to trim the roots on the one you intend to harvest as it is going to die in a week anyway.
I see no easy solution unless you leave the skunk to over ripen with the others.
I am sure someone here has had to deal with this issue before?:oops:

i speak with the man from my hydroshop and he say to me thet in which way one of them will hurt .
the question is which plant hurt the least ?
if i try to move the lemon skunk so the roots will hurt and them she can finsh with the ripen and the flush separately .
and then the 2 mor plant can grow with any problem.
or to keep grow all of them and skepp on the flush and the ripen with the lemon skunk and just do it for the 2 mor plant in the and of ther grow.
this what he told me.....
what you advise?
mabay if i skeep on this part with the lemon skunk will give me a good yield and healthy plant with the 2 mor plant(haze plant)
i am in indecision

so its the 2 haze (super silver haze and strawberry haze)
to them i will do the ripen and the flush for them it will be a good grow and good yield .
the lemon skunk i will grow antil week 8 mybay one mor week and i skip on the ripen and the flush.
the ripen is good for the plant in the 10 last day in is life for faster flowering.
i hope thet when i dosnt do this and the flush will not cause a damage.
the lemon skunk is one main cola 20 cm verey nice buds supposed to be.
and in this situation i dont mike a damage to the 2 haze.

i have a idea for the lemon skunk what do you think....
un 17 days from now i need to give with all the food "ripen"(10 last days for faster flowering) and then to do the flush.
what will happen i i tike of the plant from the tank . and move it to an empty tank and ther i give in the next 10 days the "ripen"with all the food and then do the flush.
in this way the 2 ather plant not hurt and not get a damage.
and for the lemon skunk just a little the roots will damage.

what do you think??

Back
Top Bottom