how do make a vaporizer?

stonedclown

someone told me that u can make homemade vaporizers and i was wondering if somebody knew how to do it:bongrip:

I hear the homemade ones really aren't worth it.

IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG

It's hard to see so I'll go through the directions
Items needed
light bulb
plastic bottle top
2 straws or glass tube
pocket knife
water

Prep
wear glove or hold the bulb w/ a paper towel or something
cut the base of the bulb off and push the remaining glass through
empty the contents if they get logged keep tipping it back and forth til a piece of filament wire comes through pull the wire to remove the element
using the knife scrape out any remaining glassin the opening
Rinse out the bulb if it's not the clear type you will need to rinse away the inside coating poke two holes in the cap large enough to shove the straws through
screw the cap onto the bulb
Use the long tube to inhale the short tube is just to let air circulate
place the bud inside the bulb and swirl your lighter around the bud if you heat it directly you will be smoking it not steaming it takes some practice to get the hang of it. I made one but I ended up tossing it after I baught another vaporizer

yeah thats the same link slice put up. So let me ask has any one used one ever. i was bored and wanted to see how easy or hard it was to make and it was easy i made one just needs some straws. Dunno if im going to use it proablly

If a lightbulb isn't going to cut it and you are handy it wouldn't be hard to make the kind they sell for $150 it is literally a soldering iron in a box
IMG_0159.JPG

with a hose and a glass bowl at the end

i rememeber making lightbulb vaporizers!!! man that was way back before anyone really knew about vaporizing.

I've used one black it does the job I used rubber hose in mine but if your impatient it's not something you're going to use regulary unless you have inhalation problems
I just went to the NORML party last night and I got to try the hot new vaporizer thats replacing the volcano it's pretty tite but it's $350 allthough if you had that you would use it

what the name of the new vape? i wanna check it out

my friend made the lightbulb one a while ago, it worked alright but it got too hot and started to actually burn the weed

Back
Top Bottom