How do u maintain a good temperature at night?

chickenpop

I read up on other post stating that night time temperature (lights off) should be 10 degrees lower than day time (lights on). My question is what is the method to keep it warm at night. Turn off air vent and fans? Put up some heaters? I checked my lowest night time tem is around 25 degree lower than day time. Any suggestion will be greatfull thx.

The ideal temperature differential from day to night is 18°. If you are running your lites during the day, you might try flipping them to run at nite. If that isn't an option, you might consider a heater. :)

Get a portable heater from home depot or walmart or something.. Be careful because these heaters are known for using a lot of watts.... Then get a "heating" adjustable thermostat from your local indoor gardening shop.. with this you can set the thermostat to a desired temp and the heater will only turn on when needed to maintain the temp you have chosen. Set a fan in front of the heater to evenly distribute the heat throughout the room..Wa bammmmmm! :goodluck:

Depending on the size of your grow space, I've got a seedling propagation mat that I use..I've got a stealth box though.

Keeps temps in a good range for me.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom