How do you make a bowl piece for a grav?

yeah i get a 2 liter cap and heat it up wiht a lighter and and put the socket through.. but now i have a 2 liter cap wiht a hole and rubber gromet and i slide a female pieace right into it . i think i got a pic somewhere ill look

The best way I have found to make a bowl for a grav, is to get a sneak and toke, one with a rubber moth piece. Poke a hole into the top you will be using, then stick in the piece, load it up and enjoy.

I carved mine out of wood. Its nice because it doesn't transfer heat to the plastic and make melt so you get all that crap in your lungs, lot safer than tin foil or the like.

just cut the cap with a small knife or use a drill bit. Unscrew your bowl piece from your bowl and screw it into cap and then just screw the cap on the 2liter. if you use it alot it will warm up so dont over use it or you will find your self buying mad bottle just for the cap and all that plastic will melt to the bowl piece. Man i havent had a grav in awhile

use a brass hose barbed fiting with a tappered edge to mate to the 2 liter and that piece should be able to hold some weed on top. after u draw it up, you don,t have to bother with unscrewing a thread while your smoke gets stail. Just remove and blow your head off. It is nice to have a friend to try this out first. Laugh at your buddy when he is lying on the groung. Clean off impureities and use common sence in fabrication processes. Might have to go to the parts store.

MVC-004F.JPG

That i think is the best way to do it. No chance of plastic buring and no metal buring for the bowl.. I just use a glass bowl from a old small bong i had . it works great :bongrip:

Teg thats how we have always done it. just get a cheap glass bowl and it works like magic! XD

Thats awsome man, we used a HUGE trombone mouthpeice(I played Trombone in High School) and put a screen from a sink foset in there(unskrew the end of the foset where the water comes out and there is a screen there some times). the bowl was a cubic inch, could put almost an entire 8th in there, and when its cherried you could pull the thickest smoke out of that babie. Oh, and just cut off the bottom of the 2ltr, because you get more volume.

Back
Top Bottom