How do you roll? Tricks Tips Preferred way style

holysmokey

:rollit: I posted this becuase everyone has there own way to smoke lil tricks that they do i have some paper and they are good but i cant really get it to burn even in part cuz its a rush toke session which is the worst cuz i rather relax an enjoy the spliff this my way the spiff usally a lil cone enough paper so its not transparent but as lil paper possiable an moistin the half that will be lit for even burn there was a time when i would not use the glue but then started to enjoy the the flavor the gum glue adds as its used as a sweetner an some other things also how do u like to prepare your bud i like a fine to lil buddy i feel it gives a lil burst of taste so its chunky to an almost kif like an use that to fill the gaps i like grinders but aslo like the Scissors method the whole mood routine one creates before toking wow what a ramble truly THE ART OF SMOKING and Rolling thats why enjoy bongs and pipes yopu are kinda forced to sit back realx and enjoy enough from me for now i would like to her what yous like also some of my buddies crumble the paper befor rolling some dont just wondering mods i wasnt sure if and where to post this:yummy:

I started with a rolling machne in the 70's, then two handed, 1 handed by mid 80's.

Buy some Bugler tobacco (cheap) and practice. You can either use 4 fingers and your palm or hold your hand sideways with paper between all digits. Just takes practice.

Think I have seen some you tube vids on how to roll 1 handed.

WillyB

1 sheet or 2. Glue no glue i roll pretty good i think just this paper doesnt burn even at least the way im rollin ima save it for back up .Now that im thinking im switch back to old school bambu here i come 1 sheet big bambu.Also gottta get some of that raw paper looks good.

I've always folded up the paper 1/4th the way, then pinched in the corners to make a little weed "boat" to keep my smoke from falling out the ends. I'm a gummed Zig-Zag guy, and the yellow wheat straws when I'm feeling nostalgic :grinjoint:

I've always folded up the paper 1/4th the way, then pinched in the corners to make a little weed "boat" to keep my smoke from falling out the ends. I'm a gummed Zig-Zag guy, and the yellow wheat straws when I'm feeling nostalgic :grinjoint:

damn i want to see that! picture?:)

I roll them inside out with around a half gram of weed and 30% tobacco.

I'm lazy and stuff the end of a Marlboro red with one hit of weed in place of tobacco.

That doesn't work for cheap stuff because cigarette paper doesn't burn as well (anti-flammatory cig paper).

I've always said... it's in the thumbs... you can not roll a good doob if you are afraid to use them thumbs.
The thumbs do all the tucking of pot and paper, they are the main tool for rolling, not your fingers!

I have been rolling since I was about 10 or 11, I use to have to roll while the old man drove, so I got really good at it at a younger age than not!

Back
Top Bottom