How fast should my plant grow ?

Hyroglyph

it is 4.25 inches tall and im giving it 1/2 strength fert. i need to know if i should up the dosage on fert.it grew about half an inch in 3-4 days

Plants will grow in height at different intervals depending on climate, lighting, strain etc.

The important thing is that the plant is stable and problem free. Your plant sounds like it's healthy and growing fine. I would not risk burning it by upping the nutes. :peace:

it is 4.25 inches tall and im giving it 1/2 strength fert. i need to know if i should up the dosage on fert.it grew about half an inch in 3-4 days

From what I have read, the plant growth will accelerate once it goes into the flowering mode, the lower branch leaves will turn yellow and some may fall off as the plant sucks it's resources from the leaves to feed the buds.
:peace:

It depends what kind of soil your in, if your in a soiless mix i would up it to full recommended use. and it depends on how old the plants are, if they have been in the pots they are currently in for a few weeks i would up the dosage. You know what i would up the dosage to recommended use probably no matter.

How old is the plant? You shouldn't be feeding a baby that is in soil until it developes it's 4th set of leaves. The roots are forming and easily burn. The soil should have enough nutes for at least two weeks if not more. After the 4th set of leaves give it a 1/4 strength dose and work up. It's always easy to add more nutrient but not easy to take too much nutrient away.

Back
Top Bottom