How important is it to flush before harvest?

ChopBro

I'm growing in a Tower Garden it has 20 openings. started 17 from bag seed , 7 male so out they came, still have 10 but in various stages of flower. I've got 2 ready to cut. this is 1st. grow so I didn't know anything when I started so I had no clue what the process was now I'm not sure how to move forward. I know there are 2 different strains one is taller & slower then the other and is just now starting to flower like crazy and it is from the better of the 2 strains so ..... if I cut the 2 that are ready now with out a flush ?????? Sorry I do not have a camera other then the crappy one on phone, took some pictures, but not very good so I won't bother posting them. Has any one cut plants without flushing & how did it turn out

Thanks in advance, ChopBro :hmmmm:

Thanks for the fast response. I don't have a vaporizer so look like I'll be doing some coughing.... now I know as for the tower goes to keep all the same :blalol:

Yes it did effect taste just a little, but over all it was not too bad .... we removed them from the tower garden & just put them in some water for two or three days .... live & learn

I have done this before and both ways work but will still cause minimal set back to the still blooming ladies
ether flush the whole system for a week
or
if a plant in a system of 2 or more plants where roots tangle together: pull the net basket they in and cut roots from basket and place the lady in her own flush bucket for a week .
if nether of these is an option and you do not own a vape : water cure it. down fall here is major weight lose but an increase in thc to volume ratio ( same high burning less product) and little to no flavor or smell, "stealth weed"
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom