How is my girl looking?

Cpt.Stretch

First time personal grower back to ask some newbie ?'s.

This is fourth week of flower, i'm curious to know if this cola is growing to its potential. It seems to be a little thin and spindley. Looking at other journals and pics i noticed other buds at this stage of growth to be more girthy in nature.

Becuse this is my first grow i was wondering if this is cannabis' normal growth patern. If that is the case and it is normal, i just need to be patient and await the fruits of my labor.

GetAttachment10.jpg
:roorrip:

I'm using 1x1000 watt hps. The strain is Green Crack.

I'm just new to this whole experiance and not quite sure what to expect. After further research I pieced together this much...

What is pictured above (my girl), is her main cola flower at its young stages of developement. In about 1-2 more weeks I should see some swelling in the buds (I hope).

I also started adding H&G bud xl to her list of nutes. which is now as follows.

H&G Bud XL, H&G Soil A + Soil B, Molasses. <--- I am welcome to any other cost efficient suggestions here to help with potencey, quality, and taste.

I'm just new to this whole experiance and not quite sure what to expect.
yeah, same here.

I've never heard of the strain. I'm not sure how many pants you have in your grow area or what size it is. But with a 1000watt hps for flowering, you should be fine. I'm only using 600watt and am @ week 4 of flowering (see link in sig). Mine do look a little bigger at the moment... But, they have slowed down. I think I have too many plants in my flowering tent, 7 in a 5x5x6.5 tent. And, I am only using 3.5 gallon pots; I should have transplanted into 5 gallon buckets for flowering.

Sweet.

Glad to find someone experiencing the same things i am.

Yeah I have a small tent, currently using 6gal pots. Running out of room for sure.....

Could this be the cause of my low yield looking growth? I figured since I have seen people using SoG, and ScroG's i didnt think the undergrowth was going to be an issue.

Another thing i rememberd is that i forced flowered them early to keep them small. This could have stunted/lengthened the budding process signifigantly.. <--- Not sure though.

If need be I could make some adjustments.

Your plant looks like it is leaning towards sativa genetics so its going to be in flower longer than a indica plant so it's probably going to be a little slower budding , just have to wait a little longer but the plant looks really good and looks healthy.

Should get some good sized buds off her.

I think your right on schedule.
You will look at other people pics and your may not seem to be as big but there are so many different factors.
Bloodhoteyes is right on. It looks like my sativas and they are ususally at 12-13 week strains so hang out and watch the show.
In a few weeks you will notice them getting fatter and thicker. There are different stages of growth and most of the fill out comes right in the last few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom