Is this normal?

meffa

First time grower laying in bed worrying if I screwed up. Tomorrow is 9 weeks since I flipped to 12/12 with my Purple Kush. I assumed all of the dying leaves at this stage is normal but I wanted to ask the gang here. It's really the sugar leaves on the colas that I'm wondering about. Should they be dying and drying up at this point?

IMG_5260.JPG

Hi Meffa.... It looks like it could be light burn what type of light are you using and how close is it to your plants? Also you said 9 weeks they look ready to harvest to me. Look at all the amber! :)

Hi Meffa.... It looks like it could be light burn what type of light are you using and how close is it to your plants? Also you said 9 weeks they look ready to harvest to me. Look at all the amber! :)
I have them under BlackDog LED's and 315CMH. They're about 22-24" from the lights. I try to rotate them around.

I'm waiting for a lens kit for my phone to check the trichoms. There's lots of amber pistils, but I thought I needed the trichoms to be amber?

First time grower laying in bed worrying if I screwed up. Tomorrow is 9 weeks since I flipped to 12/12 with my Purple Kush. I assumed all of the dying leaves at this stage is normal but I wanted to ask the gang here. It's really the sugar leaves on the colas that I'm wondering about. Should they be dying and drying up at this point?

IMG_5260.JPG
WOW!! Wondering if you screwed up? I'm on my first grow and I can only hope my girls look remotely close to this beauty....absolutely amazing..wish I could smoke some of that!!

Back
Top Bottom