How is the best way to replant my plant and not kill it I want to put it into a 5 gal

Re: How is the best way to replant my plant and not kill it I want to put it into a 5

It's in ground but has to b moved

Re: How is the best way to replant my plant and not kill it I want to put it into a 5

Well I guess it would depend how far along the plant is. Cannabis grow decently deep roots, so moving it without killing it may be a interesting to do.

People repot long-term potted plants all the time and, if they are placing it back into the same size pot, they'll often cut away a portion of the root/soil mass so that they can replace it with fresh soil. When doing so, they make sure to trim the plant so that the smaller root structure does not have to (try to) support the same size plant as it did when it was larger.

With that being said, if there is any possibility that you've cut away some of the root mass, make sure to cut a like proportion of the above-ground part of the plant so its still balanced.

NOT cutting away root mass is, of course, preferable. It's just not always possible.

It's about 3 feet tall been in ground since last month so month in a half to 2 months

Well it's been 2 days since replanted I think it should make it is there any thing I should do to make sure it survives

Maybe something to help with stress? I use some stuff from the local store that is called Super B. I think it's the vitamin B that helps?

BobG

Back
Top Bottom