How long can I veg?

NCDude

My buddy gave me a few plants, they are anywhere from 8 to 12 inches tall...he thinks they are the 'dog poo' strain. The look good, he's a grower and has keeps good care of them...

We don't know how old they are, perhaps 6 weeks. I have LST'd them, and would like to get a couple of weeks at least to bush them out, and take clones...

Any suggestions?

Thanks abunch!

Hi, I am new to these forums but have been growing for 10 yrs.
You can veg pretty much indefinatly provided you supply at least 18hrs of daylight per day.
A good trick to getting a good motherplant is to allow it to grow 2 to 3 feet and then cut off the main stem as much as a quarter of the way down. This gives you a plant which has a flat canopy of shoots which if taken as cuttings root at the same time due to the 'sugar' levels. What do you mean by LST'd??

Mr Fog

Mr. Fog...Low Stress Training, when ya tie her down, so the mid and bottom brances get some light....

You mean, cut a 1/4 off the top? Ive seen pics, was wondering..

Thanks for your reply

My buddy gave me a few plants, they are anywhere from 8 to 12 inches tall...he thinks they are the 'dog poo' strain. The look good, he's a grower and has keeps good care of them...

We don't know how old they are, perhaps 6 weeks. I have LST'd them, and would like to get a couple of weeks at least to bush them out, and take clones...

Any suggestions?

Thanks abunch!

sounds good to me, just keep the lights on and they will keep growin :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom