How long does it take for outdoor to go into flower

Shaggs

Hey everyone got a question first time growing outdoors and was just wondering how many days the plants will be in veg before they start flowering planted them june 5th and now they are 28-46 inches tall

Usually they re ready around your autumn time, when days get shorter. It tells the plant its nearing end of its yearly cycle and starts to build up flowering hormone ( Auxin), over the coming weeks the plant will start to yellow and leaves drop off,just like most annual plants, and the buds will get orange hairs and trichs or crystals, all on bud sites..

yeah im in north cali and there in 45gallon smartpots so can't really move them there getting about 11hrs of direct sunlight don't know much on a couple strains like toxic punch its growing so slow

So roughly whats the days light time from dawn til dusk??

its from 6am till about 9pm but they dont get direct sunlight till like 9:30 till 6pm. I've been doing some studying the time and just now losing about a 1min and 20sec a day and where just losing more and more a day. so i know its coming soon I just don't want to keep feeding them the wrong nuets

Definitely would depend on lighting, heat, genetics, and general climate conditions. It took my lady ~ 90 days to start flowering, shes producing a lot of pistils now, it will take 1-2 more months for full ripening ( in my case ). And I'm growing mine about 2 minutes walking distance from the beach. It is challenging, but overall working out!
photo_6_17.JPG
photo_7_17.JPG

Yea thanks all I have used is MaxSea veg after the first two weeks its been 49 days and don't know how long they will veg kinda looks like there starting to turn into flower can't really tell needing some help can you tell by the pics I posted the first two

hey shaggs im in cali and for what i know your plants will start doing their thing when the amount of daylight gets around 12 hours or so. i also am growing outside but have been going since early april and my daylight is around 14 1/2 - 15 hours and they are growing good, so ive learned that patience is something to embrace! good luck:

Heres what I woke up to today!
toxic_punch_0021.JPG
but Im confused Ive got 5 total so Im legal but this is the only one that looks like that

Hey Shags - I'm in central Ontario and started May 1 and I'm at this stage - been like this for well over a week now - you can't tell by the pics but they are hairy as all get out and clustered. I think mine flipped early because they are afraid I'm
gonna kill 'em - I've made numerous mistakes!!
flowers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom