How long do auto flowers take?

The Dawgg

Hi
I have just found out about auto flower seeds because I purchased northern Lights and got the auto flowers by mistake. The packaging was wrong and I only learned of this when they started to flower around 30 days into the grow.
So my question is how long does it take to complete from the start of flowering?
also is there anything I should know as I have only grown normal seeds up until this current grow

Hi
I have just found out about auto flower seeds because I purchased northern Lights and got the auto flowers by mistake. The packaging was wrong and I only learned of this when they started to flower around 30 days into the grow.
So my question is how long does it take to complete from the start of flowering?
also is there anything I should know as I have only grown normal seeds up until this current grow
I have a northern lights auto at day 71 from sprout and I think she is still 3-4 weeks out from being ready to chop. They say flowering time 55-65 days. They other 3 autos (green crack, amnesia haze and northern lights x big Bud) started at the same time will be coming down in the next week or so.

Hi
Auto NL will take 8-10 weeks
Autos don't need as much feed and cut off the popcorn from below the canopy
You should end up with 6-8 strong colas

Here is a couple pics of things so far

20210724_124740.jpg

20210724_124732.jpg

You can top autos. Many on here have. Timing is the key. I don’t know if I stunted mine by doing it but I got some nice tops going on!
A3C2CC31-1F20-4C08-9590-39AC7883C008.jpeg

You can top autos. Many on here have. Timing is the key. I don’t know if I stunted mine by doing it but I got some nice tops going on!
A3C2CC31-1F20-4C08-9590-39AC7883C008.jpeg
Its a learning process to me. First time I ever had a auto seed. so far I like the size of the plant I may actually be able to grow 2 in my closet next time. Your plant looks nice and since its been topped I wont panic that I topped mine.

Back
Top Bottom