how long is too long to show flower formation?

Bigjoemeat

Ok I have 818 headband and sour blueberry under a 1000w air cooled hood. They vegged for 45 days and have been in flower for 11 days. All I see is 1 to 2 hairs per plant. Is it normal for these strains to take they're time? I mean its almost 2 weeks in flower, I should start seeing clusters of hairs forming or am I wrong? I know these strains lean more on the sativa side.

I grow in organic soil from build a soil and just feed them with a organic tea I made. So all the nutrients should be covered. I've just always noticed fast bud formation after the flip. Has anyone grown these strains? Do they take they're time?

I know patients is a given..its just weird..its like they aren't flowering..has to be the sativa in them..almost 2 weeks flowering and nada..

WP_20141229_19_33_44_Pro.jpg
WP_20141229_19_33_44_Pro.jpg

Light leaks could be a possibility since my dark period is during the day..but I have opened it during the lights out period just a little peak and its pitch black inside..I've noticed some stretch but not alot..ill give it another week and I nothing then something is wrong

Back
Top Bottom