How long?

wavewillow7n05

how long from the buds start to appear until maturity?

8weeks

brett2themax said:
no no no no no... not at all... maybe if you have lowryder... but as for REGULAR WEED... anywhere from 12 weeks to 16 weeks... 8 weeks is RARE!!! and impossible to do unless you have a very fast maturing strain... NO WAY you're gonna get any run-of-the-mill pot plant to mature in 8 weeks... NO WAY

snugglefunked said:
no no no no no... not at all... maybe if you have lowryder... but as for REGULAR WEED... anywhere from 12 weeks to 16 weeks... 8 weeks is RARE!!! and impossible to do unless you have a very fast maturing strain... NO WAY you're gonna get any run-of-the-mill pot plant to mature in 8 weeks... NO WAY
ok :allgood: thanks lol

different strains, lights, conditions, and how you grow affects how long the budding process takes. I try to not predict when I'll get them, I just wait until they are good and ready. There's too many varibles too determine exact amount of time. But if you bought seeds it should say a time amount for budding, but that's give or take a week.

snugglefunked said:

Most strains grown indoors average about 8-10 weeks. Please stop being so abrassive with your growing opinions. If you have a different opinion or experience then state it. There is no need to be insulting or harsh about it the way you have been.

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Most strains grown indoors average about 8-10 weeks. Please stop being so abrassive with your growing opinions. If you have a different opinion or experience then state it. There is no need to be insulting or harsh about it the way you have been.

sorry... reread the topic... from buds to maturity... i thought she said from when the plant appears to maturity... sorry... but yeah he's right...

When You start the flower cycle it can be 8 to 12 weeks depending on the the strain and health and enviroment.Most growers go by how many of the the pistils(white hairs) turn amber.When ur plant is about 50 to 75% amber haired it is time for harvest.I hope this helps.

Oh yea the veg cycle is normally 4 to 8 weeks depending on how tall and how much you trim your plant.I start to to flower between 13 to 18 inches.

just for general information. I have had female sativa strain planted outside in sunny South African conditions. It has not even budded yet and is 4 months old, its kinda looking like a bonzai tree. I have have only clipped the edges and not the top. It actually is a beautiful little plant.

Sounds like you should do a thread about it, especially since thr4sh3r isnt doing one any more. I was really interested on seeing his grow through. You should make a grow thread, or atleast post a couple pics here and there along the way. It should flower on its own when your days become 12/12 on their own. Check out thr4sh3rs grow thread I think thats who it was. But he was growing outside in S. Africa as well. Is your plant in the ground? you could top it, you would get more than 1 main cola then. With all the light its getting from the sun you can really get alot out of the plant. I really would love to gorw out doors in those conditions, all the sun would be great.

brett2themax, definately sounds like a great idea. Its just time, I will try and take pics and post them shortly. The conditions here are perfect, the plant i mentioned has basically been sitting on my balcony with no added nutrients, natural rain and sun. However it is tiny, so just waiting and seeing.

Yeah I was also sad to see what happened to thr4sh3rs attempts. The plant was looking fantastic. We are goign into the winter season now, so I will only be growing indoors, but I will post that nevertheless.

Back
Top Bottom