How many 1000 watters in one house

vertman

Hey guys im just wondering if anyone has any idea whats the max amount of 1000 watters I can run in one house...(question mark button wont work on my cpu lol)... I have a medical license with a 30 plant count and would like to run as many lights as I possibly can but the problem is its only 100 amp service in the house. As of the end of march of next year Ontario is cutting out personal production of your own medicine so my plan is to grow massive trees with as many vertical lights as possible and a little over three months veg. Any info on how to go about it would be hugely appreciated. thx alot guys in advance I know theres someone on here willing to share their expertise lol

been doing some research on my own to answer my question... so if my service is 100 amp then could I disconnect some other breakers that I don't use and just rewire new circuits with two pole 240v 30 amp breakers and use those dedicated circuits for my equipment as long as I don't use more amps for the whole house than the service provides.. there are some empty spaces in my panel

I think they draw about 9 amps each, in which case you will need 1 breaker per ballast (@120v, 15 amp breaker). Also, if you are running a square D pannel they make some nice breakers that will give you some more room in your pannel. It allows you to double up a circuit on each breaker spot, just watch out for overloading your neutral.

Back
Top Bottom