HOW MANY FINGERS IS THE LEAF SUPPOSED TO HAVE AT ONE MONTH AND 2weeks

CannabisDragon

HOW MANY FINGERS ARE THE LEAFS SUPPOSED TO HAVE AT ONE MONTH AND 2weeks old and how tall ? i call it Black Pearl, This was her 3 weeks ago and i planted it 5 weeks ago

It usually starts off with 2 and goes up by 2 every node ending at usually 9 but sometimes can get up to 12.

BTW that plant is a friggen dwarf way to small for it's age how much light do you have on it?

well the plant is 5 weeks old i have some floros on it, that pic was taken like 3 weeks ago now its like 15in high and more bushy and workin up still,oh yea my cam phone sucks

ok check it i just bought 3 spiral floros that produce 2600 lumens each with the sheilds should that be good? and just bought a lil fan for heat

Yeah I agree that amount of light should get you a decent harvest, But like Smokey said you need to transplant that thing and fast, Just think the roots are roughly the same size as the top of the plant.

^ Yes right away.

Hey CannabisDragon I edited your post, we don't want to give away SD's secrets to the feds now do we

you have to put it into flowering. first if its outdoors you need to wait untill july to be able to see sex. indoor you have to switch 12/12 on your timer.

I read somewhere that you can shade one node with cardboard - just a flat piece tied to the stem, and can sex the plant by forcing just that single node.
If i remember correcly it takes a week or so....

anyone ever try it?? :hmmmm:

never tryed it but i wouldnt think it possible becasue many branches get shaded by all the others and the rest of the plant is still photosythising the same. i think the most that would happen is the plant would try to drop it off, like dry up and shit, not sure tho. worth a try. what i do is take clones and flower those.

Back
Top Bottom