Scottish's - Multi-Strain Flower Room - 600W HPS - 300W LED

Nevr saw that plant here before and she looks funky growing too:D probley couse shes a clone, did u say? and i chopped a clone today myself and put in a glass of 6.5ph water (on the window sill atm). i member scotish taking some auto clones before and others, im just woundering do u but them in the grow room or under seprate small light or just leave them be ? its my first MJ cutting and its gone droopy sine i cut it hopefully it will pick up

You allright indo its a cut off the bagseed tree last grow plant that bent over her own weight she vegged almost identically with the funky growth ii believe its from my brutality as the strain is so strong i am real hard at training the cuts lilmiss just took are so she can try her hand at making female seeds this summer :skeptical: the original plant was nice long dense colas and my best smoke ever I named her cheddar since she was so clearly a type of cheese but as bagseed f*** knows what lol but I have tried clones allsorts of ways I find easiest and best is to do as you are I just pull or cut my chosen branch off the plant and stick it in water no direct light of any kind a nice shady spot works best direct light kills em then after a week I pot them up most times they started root bumps but I pot up anyway and its under a low level cfl I use a 60 w cfl and daylight untill new growth appears then its into the grow space (after neem treatment) I am trying a rooting hormone (organic) atm but im not noticing a benefit but cuts tend to drop for a night then stand up in the morning if she still a bit wilty try a shadier spot :bong:

Ah u know the usual man, s.s.d.d. Just waiting on my proper set up to be done:passitleft: Anthing new urself? i see now i vaguely remember her form a while back:) has this one been in veg for long (the one cutting just came off)? lokks like a nice mature plant with lots to give espially cuttings :D yea i put my cutting in the sun today and thats why she drooped as u said, its back up now tho and that what iv been doing myself with other non MJ cuttings i might even leave them 2 weeks and the only get a bit o morning sun for the day, but im gonna shade them form direct light from now seems too work. cheers for the clarification man:high-five: iv a powder for when u put it into soil Doffs rooting powder, bairly use it. the clonex looks like good stuff tho, the gels seem to work abit better i think :)

I need to swing by have a look is that the bottom link? :passitleft: same as altho the little one turns 2 next weekend times gone so quick got the landlord and some guy coming to do a deep inspection mid april aswell I dont even know how im gonna hide everything have to seal all boxes and vegging plants bin bag in shed I guess but got first homegrown to come the misses white widow is ready n the rest will be in good succession autos are so handy :bong: my plants are starting to fill out there preflowered nugs so they best get a move on im not worrying too much everything happens for a reason and is starting to fall into place again :Namaste: heres a lil reminder
20141208_172445.jpg
20141208_184517.jpg
20141208_184536.jpg
20141208_184622.jpg
well I have a cut on windowsill been there 3weeks another been a week and a half both in soil doing well and lil miss took 4 3days ago and are all doing well but yea the plant was a cut back in the last thread one of the little weak ones that didnt do well in flower I stripped the bud revveged so been 3/4months now with lots of pulling and snipping here and there and thats now what I hope to flower I wreckon I can pull a good 8oz off her lets see :roorrip: I did the same thing once aswell I think the cut bassically drowns as it doesnt have the capability to photosynthsize adequately untill roots develope leaving in water an extra week wont do anyharm littlemiss always likes to wait until they root and can see them clearly before pot up but I like my week rule hasnt failed me yet :bong: as with rooting hormones im figuring I manage just fine why waste the money altho I still want to try honey and willow water just To see but pure water with everyplant works everytime eventually I will have a bubblecloner but at the mo Iits a bit to much hassle :passitleft:

Yup last on the sig list. Thats a plus for u and the autos getting a couple of harvests in between, the landlord comming and going. Plants all looking good anyway, nice size buds falling over as usuall:laughtwo: True that no point in spending if its not needed, i think the same abouut the water in a cup method, its just my first time with the mj cut see how it goes anyway. :) since ur rooting a good few clones at a time the rooting machines are good to have. I was only looking at small pond pumps and single dwc pots just to try out since u can get a single pot one iv recently noticed. most others seem to have a couple of slots and more :peace:

:bravo: Everything looks Lush guys :bravo:

I really like that cool looking plant in veg littlemiss put up :cheer: and man oh man that lady in flower looks nice and willing to produce :high-five: You guys seem to have a grower's knack +reps :peace:

I have to say scottish - if you get clones just fine the way you've been doing it, why change? Sounds like everything is going good

:peace:

I think everyone thinks that cheddar bag seed you put up your growing now haha, you didn't explain that it was original plant from last grow and that was clone off that plant and showing how similar they are. Plants been gone and smoked unfortunately

Colour is the best about.it personally I think but smells fruity.. more of an up high this one rather than a heavy head stone which I perfer sometimes unlike white widow auto that just got chopped too need to update that still too is a heavy head stone so just before bed is nice but any other time no.. I didn't like the taste at all when first chopped and dried scottish didn't mind it though, but now after a couple of days of cure it's really nice, and a lot more potent.

Beautiful buds!
I loves me some purple smoke.

& here's the white widow, scottish took a couple.of.pictures of for me before chop.. such nice smoke a proper head stone, sometimes can be a bit too much, real load of thc.. some pictures you'll also may notice like yellow coloured like flowers? yeah she was producing male parts and didn't notice before! so luckily she was chopped when she was.

20150323_203527.jpg
20150323_203622.jpg
20150323_203707.jpg
20150323_203722.jpg
20150323_203815.jpg
20150323_203831.jpg
20150323_203834.jpg
20150323_203842.jpg
20150323_203859.jpg

Back
Top Bottom