Bloodletting's Perpetual Micro LED DWC SOG - Multiple Strains and First Grow!

Bloodletting6

Hi 420MAG, this is my first grow, so any feedback is welcome. I am also new here, so please stop by and say hi. I am hoping I can give LEDs and DWC some good rep, I have done quite a bit of homework, and finally after 6 months planning, things are starting to roll.

The plan: 12 week perpetual cycle with 3g containers with 18 net cups for veg/ clones, and once they start flowering, there will be 9 plants per container. 4 plants per square foot, as soon as pre flowers appear they will be going to 12/12. I really wanna pack these in.
Setup:
Lights: Veg/Clone/Flower: 90W UFO LEDs x 9 (each of the 4 cabs have lights with different spectrums, and lens angles)
Vent: Negative pressure drawing air in, PC fans pushing air out, carbon filtered.
12 week perpetual setup, 4 seperate cabinets progressively bigger
DWC with hydroton, and rockwool cubes
Airstones with pumps
Lights are kept inches away from plant tops to prevent stretch since height is very limited
Veg/ Clone Lights are 24/7 for two weeks then to 12/12 once preflowers start to show, but for these first seeds, I may scrog first to get as many clones as possible, and to get a really good first harvest

Nutrients: PH Perfect Sensi Grow A + B, PH Perfect Sensi Bloom, A + B, Voodoo Juice, B-52, Big Bud, Overdrive

Now to what really matters :tokin:

Strains: BagSeed, G13, Northern Soul, Black Sugar, Afgan Kush, Amnesia Lemon, and would have been some White Widow x Big Bud but they sent me crushed up seeds, how fucking rude!!! Threw em in water anyways but poor girls didn't have a chance.

I plan on planting these at 4 per square foot, once put into flower chambers, but for veg/ clone I will really be cramming these babies together

I have babies that are 13 days old, I transplanted from soil to my DWC and they are finally bouncing back. The rest of the seeds have just been started in rockwool, some are starting to sprout at 5 days since germ!
Here is after transplant, it started to droop from too much water in the dwc

21078.jpg

3990.jpg

The flower room for weeks 5-9
4666.jpg

Flower room for final 4 weeks
8319.jpg

These lights are bright as fuck!

Re: Bloodletting's Perpetual Micro LED DWC SOG, Multiple Strains and First Grow!

Little update, PH is steady at 5.6 Temp @ 78 RH @ 75
PPM @ 50, I'm thinking tomorrow I will raise up to 100 PPM because it looks like they are wanting it. What do you think?

More pics coming in a few

EDIT: The pictures in previous posts seemed to have disappeared and I cant edit the first three posts, so here they are again.
10204.jpg

21078.jpg

3990.jpg

5529.jpg

6443.jpg

9237.jpg

4666.jpg

8319.jpg

Re: Bloodletting's Perpetual Micro LED DWC SOG, Multiple Strains and First Grow!

hey thanks for the reply hodder

i actually havent taken any pictures of the veg cab they are in, the light is only about 5 inches from the plant tip, and that is why there hasnt been much stretch yet
the photos of the cab are for flower, and are much higher because im anticipating final plant height will be 3 feet, I can still lower/ raise the LEDs when it comes time for the babies to head into flower

The reason why the veg light isnt right on top of them and only seperated by an inch is because I have enough space in my veg cab for 30 small plants, so I sacrificed a bit of light intensity for a little more coverage, since it is only a 60 degree LED lens, and light doesnt spread too far

I guess we will see in two weeks if I did my homework correctly

Im really loving the LEDs too, no heat pretty much, and the leaf can actually be touching the lens and not burn!

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully you come by again! I will actually take a picture of the veg chamber to show you how close it really is to the plant tips, they havent stretched much at all

Here is a another little update

Temp @ 78
RH @ 80
PH @ 5.8
PPM @ 55
All but one are looking really healthy, but I am thinking up upping the PPM soon, maybe a little later today or tomorrow, I just want to wait for a bit more new growth and a little more yellow to appear

I will take a picture of the veg/ clone chamber soon as promised to show how close to the seedlings she is. To put it in perspective, the largest cab I have is 45 inches tall, which is the one with 4 LEDs

Okay well today was a productive day, I finished making the all the containers, planted many more seedlings, added more seeds to the water to be germinated, so right now we got 10 seedlings, and 6 seeds germinating

Tomorrow the 4 seedlings are going to be getting a nute dose at 75-100 PPM with Sensi AB, Voodoo Juice, and B52,
what do you guys suggest for PPM, obviously lower the better for now? The rest will be in RO water with some voodoo juice until third set of leaves appear

Pictures will be up later tonight or tomorrow.

Well the last two days have been pretty good. Plants have grown 6 new leaves in the past 48 hours, and looking great, a little bit droopy but once again I think I had my water level too high, I lowered it and hopefully they perk up

PH @ 5.6
PPM @ 101
Temp @ 78

Also, seeds I had put into rockwool 5 days ago seem to have stopped, so I checked one out and they are drying out faster than all hell, Ive been soaking these once a day, and I fear some seeds wont make it but I will find out. What can I do to make them stay moist?

Pictures coming soon

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom