Mauser's 1st Grow - 2x300W ChinaLED - FIM/LST - Supercrop - Lollipop - Multi-Strain

mauser

Hello, first message and first grow here. Got some tips from oldschool growers irl.

-2x300w chinaled grow (100x3w)
-120x150x200m darkroom
-420m3 2-speed primaclima ventilator+420m3 carbon filter
-5.23 gallon pots
-humidity 30-50%??
-24-26C
-pure soil
-Biobizz organic grow and bloom (little bottle topmax too)

I got 5 great phenos: sensiseeds Jack Herer, sensiseeds Jack Flash, sensiseeds Big Bud feminized, sensiseed Silver Haze, GHS Super Lemon Haze. One small and deformed LSD strain. And one amazing dank sativa dominant bagseed (from oldschoolgrower). Made alot mistakes with her and almost killed her twice (overwatering and later overfertilizing).

Plants have got ~3month veg but the bagseed 4month veg. First they was like 1-2months under one 300w led, then got a second one. Used half 20/4 light perioid, then 18/6, before 12/12 made slow switch (16/8->14/10->12/12). They have been 45days now from switching to 12/12, but i started to count weeks after first hairs got popped out after 2week. Its day 2 of week 5 now. I got a long veg because i wasnt in hurry with them and trained them with passion. I did alot leaf trimming and fimming and little LST+ALOT supercropping to get the bushy style tree. I did the fimmings couple times and properly pretty late, but still got pretty nice results.

I got couple pictures but i send them later on. Any questions?

Re: Mauser's firstgrow 2x300W chinaled grow, multiFIM,LST,supercrop, lollipop multist

I faild the editing. Im planning to go 11-13week flowering (13-15week if counting first 2week of flowering stage, 2 week flush and 72h dark period before harvest+ dry and cure)

Im trying to get the most energetic and motivating daytimesmoke wich keeps me going, planning to buy a loop so i can check the trichomes.

Re: Mauser's 1st Grow - 2x300W ChinaLED - FIM/LST - Supercrop - Lollipop - Multi-Stra

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom