How many fluoro c lights will

like the ones that are over the sink in your bathroom? you can definitely use those, but you won't be able to adjust the lights except up and down. you might think about putting a splitter in each one of the sockets and making two lights out of it. they can be rotated around a little bit and that way you can keep the lights where you need them.

like the ones that are over the sink in your bathroom? you can definitely use those, but you won't be able to adjust the lights except up and down. you might think about putting a splitter in each one of the sockets and making two lights out of it. they can be rotated around a little bit and that way you can keep the lights where you need them.

yea thats exactly what i talking about and yes im gonna use spliters thanks for all your help

:thanks:

i used scrog for the 2nd and 3rd grow that i did with cfl's i used 10 23watt cfl;s for floering and got half decent results.. just keep the screen about 5-7 inches from the top of the pot and you will get good penatration of light through the foliage.... i used 3 plants in a 2'x2' floor space and used chicken fencing as the screen.. didn't really weight it out only used it for personal..

Back
Top Bottom