How many litres does canna a and b make from the 1L bottles

Grower2020

Hey just wondering roughly how many litres of mixed nutrients I will get out of 1x canna coco a and b 1L
And also if my tap water is around 340 ppm do i add that into the total ppm of the feed ? Or do i subtract that from the total ppm after nutes mixed for the ppm ? Like say i made recommended nutes and the ppm is 700 including my tap water ppm. Do I subtract 340ppm and go with that number ? Or include the tap water ppm in the total ppm measurement ? I'm thinking total ppm including the tap water but I'm not sure. Thanks

don’t speak metric very well but isn’t one liter a thousand mil….? How many mil per liter on the canna a & b? At 5 mil per liter take 1000 and divide by 5 equals 200 liters or at 1 mil per liter thats 1000 liters

don’t subtract - you are interested in the total ppm. which is a reflection of your starting water ppm plus the ppm of added nutrients, if your ppm is too high add more water to dilute the mix

don’t speak metric very well but isn’t one liter a thousand mil….? How many mil per liter on the canna a & b? At 5 mil per liter take 1000 and divide by 5 equals 200 liters or at 1 mil per liter thats 1000 liters

don’t subtract - you are interested in the total ppm. which is a reflection of your starting water ppm plus the ppm of added nutrients, if your ppm is too high add more water to dilute the mix
Mega crop might be a ,ore cost effective way around it . Coz 200l won't last me very long with 8 large autoflowers in big pots. I've used mega crop outdoors in soil and it's amazing . What have you heard or know about mega crop and coco apart from having to have s slightly higher dose or adding calmag to avoid calmag issues ?

Mostly I use water only LOS but limited experience on MC - I used it for a minute on a hydro hempy grow but crapped out with russet mites so I never got to flower with it. Was going to suggest the new organic dry mix nute from Geoflora add it to bucket when you put soil in and then top dress every 2 weeks and water it in. Sure don’t know if you can get GF shipping to (Aus - I think?) or if it will clear customs once it gets there.

I know TraLa recently got a bag of MC shipped in to QLD. MC is measured by grams per gallon so you gotta have a scale. Other thing MC is well known for is sucking moisture right out of the air. If you get MC measure out 1/4 cup and put in a good but small Tupperware container & seal it tight, use this for measuring out your daily dose. Then remove the air from the bag, seal it well and put it in a separate tight sealing container. Tare your scale with a plastic spoon measure out 2 grams and let it sit, in less than an hour it will swell up and weigh 4 grams or whatever…..

@bluter knows MC inside and out, think he backed off MC a bit and then bumped with either Bud Explosion or possibly cal-mag. I searched for the now closed MC thread but didn’t find it. Hopefully he will swing by and drop the 411

Yeah I did notice that it likes to suck up moisture . I guess you have to expect that from not just MC but any powder based product waiting to be turned into a paste lol when I sealed the bag properly after use and placed my mc bag inside a lockseal container I had no issues with it sucking up moisture. Eat place to leave it would be in a flower room with 40 RH lol no humidity In there hahaha . But yeah I'm thinking of giving MC a go. Skip out on mixing a +b together etc etc . Cheaper without lacking quality , trust myself more with organic nutrients etc etc .

Back
Top Bottom