How many outside growers here from Michigan?

pointer80

Hello all, I was wondering how many members here are from Michigan and grow outside? The reason I am asking is because I am a new grower here in Michigan and plan on growing outside when season permits and would love to find out more info on the process. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to :420: bro, I'm from Northern MI and plan to do an outside grow as well. I'm more of an indoor grower, but I have grown small plants outdoors in the past. I kept them small in fear of someone finding them. This year I plan on growing a couple of outdoor monsters!!
I don't have alot of outdoor knowledge, but I will help where I can and learn along the way.

That is
Welcome to :420: bro, I'm from Northern MI and plan to do an outside grow as well. I'm more of an indoor grower, but I have grown small plants outdoors in the past. I kept them small in fear of someone finding them. This year I plan on growing a couple of outdoor monsters!!
I don't have alot of outdoor knowledge, but I will help where I can and learn along the way.
That is awesome, I am in central Mi. about a hour north of G.R. I am big into organic veggie gardening and would like to carry that over to cannabis grow as well. I also started raising worms about a month ago for worm castings. I am also into manures and doing my own compost. Is there a certain strain you have in mind for outside?

Thats awesome bro im about 1.5hrs north of GR, just outside of Cadillac. I to started my first worm bin about 3weeks ago!! I'm still not sure what all I will be running outdoors, but BlueDream will most likely be on the list.
What strains were you thinking about running this year?

Thats awesome bro im about 1.5hrs north of GR, just outside of Cadillac. I to started my first worm bin about 3weeks ago!! I'm still not sure what all I will be running outdoors, but BlueDream will most likely be on the list.
What strains were you thinking about running this year?
Keep in mind I am new to growing cannabis, I was looking at critical kush and maybe white widow. Also I was thinking of some kind of auto strain like blue dream or northern lights.

Nothing wrong with being new bro, we we're all new at some point. Those strains would actually be great to run. When looking through seed banks alot of times they will tell you what kind of climate each strain does best in. I will do a bit more research tonight and shoot you some suggestions.

Nothing wrong with being new bro, we we're all new at some point. Those strains would actually be great to run. When looking through seed banks alot of times they will tell you what kind of climate each strain does best in. I will do a bit more research tonight and shoot you some suggestions.
Thanks so much. I also know a great resource for llama manure not to far from cadillac. It's great stuff for the garden and only $15.00 a load and they will load with a tractor for you.

@pointer80 I am a Michigan grower... brand new though, still got my training wheels on. Just started indoor hydroponic growing after law went in effect and part of my 2019 new year goals. Unfortunately I can't grow outside since I am a snowball throw away from my neighbors but would love to! Good luck !

Well, had all intentions of having an outdoor going. I was going to start some photos and run them to my uncles in Newaygo. Not gonna happen, he’s going on vacation for a month and there’s no way I’m driving 1 hr every few days to check on things. Maybe next year. I’ll be shutting the room down from July-Sept.
You could consider drip irrigation on a timer, That's what I use at my house

Back
Top Bottom