How many watts

LadyToker

:helpsmilie:

I am an inexperienced grower. :Namaste: I am only growing a max of 4 plants, and that is only if I am lucky and keep my damn hands off of them

I have 200+ watts in lights, close to the growing stage of the container. :hmmmm: I am using a mylar blanket cover and the lights are reflecting off of a huge bathroom mirror, only a foot away and the lights are all around the plants. Is this enough lighting?.

I see these Pro 900 LED Four 14 Watt Hydroponic Plant Hydro Grow Light Panels14w Tri Band. They are only 14 watt so I would guess that you would need several.

I am so confused:lot-o-toke:

:thanks:

reflecting light with a mirror isn't very useful. having Mylar surrounding your grow room walls is better and having light shining on your canopy is better then reflected light. not sure what light u have but i'll guess cfl for 4 plants i would have 600w hps myself, but it will grow under the light you have also, but the end product would improve if plants got more light.

yes you would need several of Pro 900 LED Four 14 Watt i am not familiar with that led panel but looks like it's 4 panels x 14w and would advice to check it out before purchasing any reviews customer feedback as fake led panels would be very profitable o sell now.

i know i prob added to ur confusion already but i am not done yet, if u get more light u might have to look at temp in ur grow room and ventilasion

Have a nice day!
regards

zub0

Dazed and confusing

Perhaps the question I should ask is how many lumens?

And can someone tell me where to go to get a decent fixture????

The recognized minimums for growing cannabis are 50 watts per square foot of growing space, 2,000 lumens/sq. ft. for the vegetation stage and 3,000 lumens/sq. ft. for the flowering stage.

I bought my fixtures off of Amazon and my local Home Depot.

Well then, I guess I need to be patient because I have 230 watts reflecting in about 2 SF. I plan on incresing it to 325

mylar is designed to reflect the light plant use so it is much better then a mirror.

your over the minimum watt :smokin:

happy growing

mylar is designed to reflect the light plant use so it is much better then a mirror.

your over the minimum watt :smokin:

happy growing

I ordered three 150 watt bulbs to replace the three 65 watts. Is there anything wrong with over lighting?

I ordered three 150 watt bulbs to replace the three 65 watts. Is there anything wrong with over lighting?

nothing wrong with a little light :) but look out for heat build up and bigger power bill

over lighting to plants means can't use all light u provide but you'r not there yet :D

Back
Top Bottom