How much bud in a blunt?

ibchiefn

ya just wonderin how much bud you guys put in your blunt........ive never put more then a ten sack but i never really smoke blunts? :bongrip: :bong: :smokin3: :smokin:

depends on how big it is..

Anf puts about a gram and a half to 2 grams into his blunts.

I always put over 2 grams in a blunt, or its just not worth it. If its acouple people, most of the time its a 8th blunt. Both throwing down half 8ths. :Rasta:

i guess it depends on how big you want it, for a reg swisher or other small blunt then around 2 or 3 grams. But man, some people pack like 1/4 O for an occasion.

I smoked a stuffy a few 420's ago and it had to be atleast a half. Usually 1.5-2 grams will do.

Shit, .5 to the head will do but if I'm with some people a gram or 2

I've always thought rolling big blunts was a waste even though it's fun from time to time.

I'm with frankenberry. If I'm smokin' to the dome, I'm rollin' a toothpick spliff. If there are other people throwin down then who knows how big you'll roll it.

I just did I test where I weighed a gram out and smoked it all, fast.. (:)laughtwo:)) and I got exactly four average sized bowls and I'm ripped, completely. So why would you smoke 1 blunt to the dome with 1g. in it when you can smoke 1, maybe 2 bowls (or 4) and save some bud for later and still get plenty high (or compeltely ripped).

Anyone have any input? or anything?:hmmmm:

ya i look at it kinda like that too and i dont got no money for fuckin droppin a gram or few in there......just now me n my buddy rolled like 10sac n a nic ((idk wat that is)) and smoked it....i have a low tolerance.....so i got pretty ripped

frankenberry said:
I've always thought rolling big blunts was a waste even though it's fun from time to time.
Same here but like a week ago when i picked up a half o for 25 bucks it was a diff story. I was rolled a couple 3-4 gram blunts. Fun but prob a waste haha :bong:

You hang around certain people around here and all they roll all day is 5+ gram blunts, Smoke like maybe 5 of them in a day ..... with joints in between, its pretty insane how much some people smoke, i would love to do it but i dont have the money lol ....

About a ounce
100_0296.JPG

Just kidding, normal 2 to 4 grams.

normal = about 3 grams

fatty = 6 or 7 grams

Back
Top Bottom