How much do i feed my plants in veg cycle using Bcuzz nutrients

defurdog26

Hi all, I've been reading this forum for ages now and found it VERY useful. I've just started growing again using Bcuzz a and b (hydroponics) i just cant get my head around the feeding pattern.

Does anyone know where to get a good feeding chart from or do any of you know? I will be using A & B with all the stimulators etc etc. Im only 3 weeks into the veg cycle and not sure what the ppm should be. Its around 600 ppm at the mo' but not sure when to raise it and to how much. The plants are showing signs of stress. The leaves seem to be burnt at the end. Could this be due to the fact i let my ph level get low??? I put too much ph down in and for 24 hours or so it was at 4.5 ish. What should the ideal level be, i hear all sorts of different levels. Think i've been reading too much and getting too confused now. Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

I don't grow hydro myself but.... PH should be around 5.7 for hydro. The PH issue you had can cause the problem that you have. I would flush the system unless you have it back to a good level between 5.5 and 7. Too much below or above those numbers can cause problems and nutrient lock-out. You see all different levels of recommended PH because some strains do better at different levels of PH and it is different for hydro and soil.

I use Advanced Nutrients Sensi a & b and i increase slightly from 600ppm to 800ppm etc.. every week (about 6 weeks for veg and 6 - 7 weeks for flowering) that gets me up to about 1400 - 1600ppm and then I'd keep it there.

Hope this helps... good luck.

Back
Top Bottom