how much is to much?

iloveX

I have been smoking marijuana for twenty years. I have worked in a dispensary and in a doctors office. If any dispensary attempts to charge you more than $65 an 1/8th I think you should run for the door. Many dispensaries are over charging for medicine which I feel is a crime against humanity. I know of one dispensary on Pico and Sawtelle in Los Angeles who has 5 1/8th's for $100 each. This is a rip off. You can find excellent marijuana for $65 or less an 1/8th. You just have to know where to go. New medical marijuana patients often pay more than they should. I pay $300 an ounce for kush.

Hi iloveX, :welcome: to the 420Magazine. Grow your own is the answer to the price problem. Nice to meet you. Keep up the good work. :peace:

It stinks when you have to spend nearly 100 bucks a wk to stay on meds !! Too bad my health insurance won't cover it !! Hmmm maybe I should ask !?:yummy:

mj will have to be part of the pharmacopedia before insurance will pay for it
that means fully legalized, dr scripted, and produced by the drug companies
you would pick it up at wallgreens
it would be included in your insurance drug plan
cold day in hell before that happens imho

Hello iloveX :welcome:, I agree!
Most should think about and research growing their own Meds.
Here on 420 we can help with the research.
Spreading Cannabis Awareness! :peace:
:thanks: See you around, Keep talking. :goodjob:

mj will have to be part of the pharmacopedia before insurance will pay for it
that means fully legalized, dr scripted, and produced by the drug companies
you would pick it up at wallgreens
it would be included in your insurance drug plan
cold day in hell before that happens imho

One can dream can't one ? I'm pretty happy the way things are now. I can take a nice ride down the coast and walk into a virtual candy store of pot !, than drive back home , fire up some meds and check out my legal grow , than drive either to the beach or to the snow !! I love Ca. !!:surf::peace:

right on ol hippy, we used to say groovy man
things have finally changed for the better now that one can legally grow their own meds, and you are fortunate you can do that
a lot of people can't or their grows don't keep up so they have to pay retail prices
at least the dispensaries are providing high quality but it's a pet peeve of mine that retail prices are so high
any large enterprise could produce mj smokes at the same price as tobacco and still make a nice profit and big brother gets their cut too
5 bucks a pack, what a day for a day dream

High iloveX and :welcome: to 420Mag!

Outrageous prices. $35 an eighth on the street here and I'm nowhere near a large urban center. I haven't paid retail in twenty years or more and would have to do without at CA prices.

Growing your own is the way to go. Cut out all the middle men and starve the gangsters and cartels!

I got the snow part coveredno problem ol hippy, but finding a beach is a bitch! lol

C'ya in the forums iloveX. :bong: :peace:

I am growing my own and becoming self sufficient. I would never pay $12 for an edible. I make my own and share. Over priced medicine is a crime against humanity. I hope we all refuse to do business with over priced dispensaries. There is no need too.

at my work we have a cafatera. i can deduct the cost of the medical card cost through that becuse you have a doctors recomondation, i was surprised that they did it. but maybe soon here in oregon if they legalize in washigton this year.:surf::surf::slide:

at my work we have a cafatera plan. i can deduct the cost of the medical card cost through that becuse you have a doctors recomondation, i was surprised that they did it. but maybe soon here in oregon if they legalize in washigton this year.:surf::surf::slide:

rrb1, Welcome to 420 !! Do they have edibles in that cafateria !? If so could you get me a job application !! I was at a dispensary in Goleta yesterday and they had some 1/8s at 70 bucks !! C'mon guys thats getting a little crazy ! I'm hopin to make some canna butter next wk, see if I can get some cookin goin...

Back
Top Bottom