How much nutes should i buy?

bbqribz570

i was wondering how much nutes a plant would use within its whole life on a regular feeding schedule through veg and flowering. ill have 4 plants and planned on buying a fox farm trio of liter bottles from amazon.com but wasnt sure if that would last me through the whole grow and should go for the gallon set.
peace and pot:grinjoint:

bbqribz570,

To answer your question; Yes, the amount in the liter bottle trio will be enough for many grows with four plants.

Plus you can stretch out your nutes a bit cutting down on them won't hurt your grow ! It's usually much better than over nuting !! Go lite you can always bump it up !! I happen to like Advanced Nutrients but any name brand will do you !! Fox Farm is a good reputable co. !! :peace:

yay! now i can buy more cfls for my grow box with the cash i saved

bbqribz570,

If I may make a suggestion; IMHO, you should use the money you saved and purchase one of my small 48 Watt LED's.This little light will make all of the difference in your grow are far as yield and quality. Plus, it won't add any more heat than a CFL. Check it out. Please let me know if you have any questions.

The Builder, You should check here with420 and see about becomming a sponsor !! Many benefits and the members love to buy from sponsors !! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom