how much nutrients to use and rev gallon

JeffGreen87

How many gallons should you have in a rev per plant?
How much nutrients should be used in Humbolt master a&b per gallon?
I am asking bc I have read and herd different things and I'd like to just have it confirmed if possible.
For example if I have 12 plants I should have a 12/15 gallon rev and at first few weeks should only be about 1mil per gallon per nutrients. So 1mil master a and 1mil master b per gallon. For first week or two Then. Increase as site says..

I'm not familiar with the rev ? Do you mean rez ? I was supporting 5 on my rez depends how big your rez is to how many gallons your buckets are. I was running 5 , 5 gallon buckets with a 20 gallon rez but I change everything out weekly so didn't need a big rez.

Humboldt nuts I can help you there.
I only use master A an B in flower they say you can use all the way threw never tried this myself.
I do things different I use micro and bloom in veg like a lucas formula skip the grow completely , here's there feeding chart if you want I can break down my feeding schedule very easy and simple but I use there feeding chart as a starting point.
Feeding Charts | Humboldt Nutrients

See I've read it but I'm still not sure bc I've herd a lot of stuff.
N I assume with your 20gal rez n n 5 gallon pots n your following.the chart such as week 3.. 2ml PER gallon... If that's what the site says. Sorry this.nutrient system has me.confused. N I was told that Humbolt master a&b is good to use start to finish. But now I keep hearing people say that they only.use.Humbolt at the end for flower/bloom n use Fox n stuff for veg. Any good tips what to start with for veg.l then I'm not worried about the cost.

Humboldt micro and bloom, 2 ml per gallon for the first 3 weeks by the end of the 3 weeks I'm adding 4 ml per gallon just increase 1 ml per week

then I go to master A an B I start with 4 ml per gallon to start but but by 2nd week of flower I give 6 ml per gallon now this will burn some indicas so you will need to adjust and dial in as your plants need.
I also use Humboldt Honey and ginormous during flowering starting at 1/2 strength for the first week and up as the chart says to full strength and stop when the chart calls to.

I found a great product called Mykos xtreme gardening to help with root rot you can find a 2.2 lb bag for around 20 bucks. This helps with nutrient uptake also your plants will drink way more water and it's a beneficial bacteria and is very simple to use cause you can't overdo it it's 1 teaspoon per gallon of water and all around helps your plant. And root rot sucks in DWC let me tell you from experience. That's what I use to grow my girls and cost wise it's really not bad all around I have a pineapple chunk in plant of the month and a bunch of photos of my girls in my sig link you can check out just go to the last 10 pages it's a group of us with a never ending journal LOL :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: Hope that helps any other question you have just ask more than happy to help a guy so he doesn't make the mistakes I first went threw.

Thank you that helps a lot and I will look into that today. Also if you wouldn't mind. I tried looking online the how to grow guild but.it.seems to get side tracked on what it.Was ment for. For this topic on this msg.. I have yellow tips and slowly crawling in wards. Isn't that nit def... Can't I use cal mag and it will fix the yellow tips and.the curving.in the tips as well.

Back
Top Bottom