How much ventilation?

FlyBoy

I have 40x40x60cm box and i will put 150w mh(for veg) and 150w hps for flowering....How much cfm i must pump in and out to cool the box and create some negative pressure(to smells will not leak out)?

thanks!

do u have any air circulation in the box (FANS-BLOWERS) plants loves fresh air so it would b good to have a place that old air is being taken out (OLD STALE AIR) and a place for clean air to come in. then the fans circulate this ait around for your ladies to grow. as to the smell get a carbon filter they work extremely well they have something in a liquid form that is suppose to work well not sure i hope that info was helpful .

figure out the cubic feet of your container. they say you need to exchange the air every 5 minutes or so. if you have a 100 cubic foot container, you need a fan that will pull approx. 20 CFM. you have to have an intake hole that is bigger than the exhaust, or the fan gets back up, and i think that might create the negative pressure you were talking about. i might be way off on this, but i'm pretty sure the size of the holes goes hand in hand with the pressure problems.

Back
Top Bottom