How much water

mainegoodness

I got my first plant started in my room soon to be 6 more but i want to no how much to water it a week. Should i go with the finger in the dirt thingy to check ? not sure.

Yea that is right. I should of put it in differant word's. I want to no how long it take's to bud and if it would be alright to rip a couple plant's up about 1 month befor harvest. Thanks man :cheesygrinsmiley:

No not good ripping them up a month early. They gain most of there weight and potency the last few weeks. So will you be growing out side? or inside? Inside budding take 8 weeks indica 12 weeks sativa.

I will be growin inside for about 3 week's from now and be planting outside. I will probley plant 10 plants. What u think i will get for bud's if they grow good. How many are usally male. ? :hmmmm:

Well with seeds you have 50/50 shot of gettin a male. But doesnt mean you couldn't get all females. And yield i also cant give a number that will all depend one the environment it is in and the care it is given, strain alot of things.

k thank's man. How much sun does a plant have to get cause i dont want it out in the open cause it will get ripped and what about helicopter's ? i live in maine by lot's of wood's

Just do it in a area away from every one and helicopter should not be a problem but if you had 10 females that are all big and bushy they could probably see them. But some areas don't get check . I know for or area we only have on helicopter even in the area lol . Try to find a space with as much lil as possible.

Well all my plant's will be split up 1 plant every outher spot they all aint gonna be buy each outher. And i plant on doin all the work and check up at night time.

Back
Top Bottom