How much will high temps effect growth?

fishychops

20141008_163147.jpg

Good day ladies and gentlemen

I'll firstly paint the picture for you all...

I'm growing in a wardrobe which I have painted white. It is an average sized single wardrobe and I have 1 300w led and 2 20w cfls.

I'm also a poor student so please take that into consideration and dont be too harsh.

I veged for 6 weeks and flipped to 12/12 progresively over the past week. Now here is the problem...

I have not yet sorted out air flow (intake/outake) which didnt pose me too much of a problem through veg, but im finding i may have a serious issue now im in flower.

What i do currently for airflow is leave the doors open as though the plabt was growing in a large room so it tends to resolve my issue, butttt, i have my light period 12.00am to 12.00 pm meaning that when i have early starts before 12 am i am unable to open the doors and the wardrobe is reaching high temps before i can get home and open the doors.

The obvious solution would be to have my light period 0700 to 1900 but how would i go about changing?

Ultimately i need fans so any reccomendation (cheap and good) would be handy :)

Cheers everyone

Also a pic for you all as this is my first grow and i enjoy sharing my experience.

go to good will and buy an old computer tower. rip the fan out with black and red wire attached. next cut the cord off an old lamp like u see on the side of the road or at the dump. wire them together. if this is a cheap wardrobe its presumable the back is particle board and can be cut with a cheap knife, also available at good will or salvation army. put air in at the bottom corner and at the opposite top corner air out. if u can only get one fan u could use a passive system with two holes and only a fan at the out at the top and an open hole at the base. this could all be avoided if there is a cheap fan at one of these places, then dismanteling a computer tower wont have to be done. then just cut two holes and duck tape the thing good luck

oh ps, higher levels of co2 can help ur plant handle larger amounts of heat ie up to 95. this can be made with sugar and bakers yeast, very cheap! just keep feeding the yeast sugar or flour with a little water. since u only have one plant it shouldn't be hard to do. a 3 liter bottle with a pack of yeast and add sugar every day too every other day with a hose running to the base of ur plant from the bottle cap. Also if you ask for a beer kit for chrstmas you could use the waist from one project to feed another.

High temps will slow down growth if above 30c.
Like blueballavngr said, added co2 will allow you to have higher temps
These is a cheap diy co2

Check this thread out about wiring a CPU fan

Hope this helps my friend

Thanks everyone. I'm going to put the diy CO2 into action tomorrow and hopefully get myself some cpu fans.

Ill be starting a journal once im up to 50 posts so please pop in and all advice is welcome

Thanks everyone. I'm going to put the diy CO2 into action tomorrow and hopefully get myself some cpu fans.

Ill be starting a journal once im up to 50 posts so please pop in and all advice is welcome

Back
Top Bottom