How much will I produce?

Newguyhere

so I have 7 plants, 3 under on 1000watt hps and 4 under the other, what should I produce as long as I keep the oxygen inriched with co2 and proper nutrients...any one have a guess? the strain is woody hayes that I just got some from from my buddy

If everything goes perfect (and assuming they are filling out the entire light footprint, then the maximum you could expect would be 16-32oz. If they get stressed at all, it could end up being quite a bit less than that.
If it's your first grow, then don't expect to be able to produce the maximum. Problems develop in every growroom. It's just how fast you can spot/respond to them that makes the difference between a novice grower and a great one.

I used to wonder why no one would give me a 'real' answer about yield back in the old days. It's because most of us probably (if the rest of the people are anything like me) have experienced so many problems and variables that we know it's a fairly pointless question. I guess it's almost mildly insulting after all the ups and downs we've been through to hear new growers asking that question. You just have to go through it and find out :).
Also- besides great variations in yield, I've experienced great variations in quality, and had large batches of fluffy buds, seeded buds, moldy buds, and immature buds, which I made into surprisingly tiny amounts of hash.

Back
Top Bottom