How old is my plant?

Shit I havent even started a journal on my babies, but need to. Just dont overthink it bro. From the info I've gathered ur doin a really good job. An yea..stayin in the house gives us a lot o time to research an take care o our babies. In my journals I jus write down what nutes I give an on what days, the height, the ph of my water/feeding, an my ppm to determine the strength of my feedings, etc. An you've got plenty o time b4 u will have to start worrying about when to switch to bloom nutes an when to harvest. I have a pocket microscope tht I use to examine the trichomes on my buds to determine the proper harvest time. It's hard sometimes I certainly know, but like u mentioned..patience is the key!! Jus keep doin what ur doin..give it time..an things will definitely come out the way u want!!
Thanks for the encouragement, I am an overthinker for certain. From what ive read it seems the pre flowers can show sex
as early as 6 weeks, I think i will get that pocket microscope type tool you mentioned to know ASAP. I have a lot to learn for using it to know when to harvest but that sounds like the best way to determine it. Sounds like a good thing to read up on now.
What strain?
Bought the seediest ounce of Sour Diesel at the dispensary, at 60 bucks i wouldnt be surprised if it was mislabeled.
It was clearly not cared for lol. But i have noticed random droopiness which ive read is a SD trait so it might be accurate.
Didnt have high hopes for bagseed (especially getting a female) then this one shocked me. I still have 2 others from the same generation of seeds but they havent even outgrown the small bubbler yet, probably less than half the size of the plant youve seen.

I still have 2 others from the same generation of seeds but they havent even outgrown the small bubbler yet, probably less than half the size of the plant youve seen.
Kind of like a hunger games situation. The flower tent is only 4x4x7 and the fan in there eats up about 1x1.
So I feel like thats barely enough room to maximize one plants yield, and plants can stay in veg infinitely,
so that made sense to me. Unless there is a better perpetual type system i havent read or realized. Always looking for improvements.

Kind of like a hunger games situation. The flower tent is only 4x4x7 and the fan in there eats up about 1x1.
So I feel like thats barely enough room to maximize one plants yield, and plants can stay in veg infinitely,
so that made sense to me. Unless there is a better perpetual type system i havent read or realized. Always looking for improvements.
Yessir, that's the way we improve..never stop researching, learning, and improving!! Only 1 plant in there..do u plan on topping and training? btw..the scope I mentioned is a CARSON MICROBRITEPLUS..60-120x led lighted pocket microscope. Priced good an works well

Back
Top Bottom