Just need a progress check on my grow, first timer

NewlyGrowin

Hey folks,

I have a grow journal here with not much in it thus far, only 20 days in: NG's - Northern Lights AutoFlower - First Grow Ever - Aerogarden versus Traditional Soil

Long story short: How does my growth progress look so far? This is an autoflowering Northern Lights and was planted in soil after germinating exactly 20 says ago. I have been under a 50W grow LED until about 3 days ago. I am currently hardening to put this under full California sun within the next few days.

So, given that history does the size look ok for 20 days?

The color is better, I added nutes and adjusted the lighting some about 5 days ago so it looks much better than it did.

Since the California sun is so hot I was thinking of transplanting this weekend into a 7 gallon fabric pot so that it doesn't dry up as much while it is out there. (Much better than the solo cup of course.)

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
-NG

Looks good for 20 days...autos (appear to) start slow because they are building up their roots...she will take off in 7-10 days. If she is in soil, don't go crazy on the nutrients...autos are light feeders and she should be fine for 2-3 weeks w/o additional nutrients. 7-gallon fabric pot is a good move...

You can also add your grow journal link in your signature so anyone can find you.

:goodluck:

I'm with Blew. She's a little on the small side for 20 days, but the Autoflower has everything to do with that. The most important thing is her health and how nicely her nodes are stacking together. Shes looking great!

Awesome folks, thank you for the input! I am glad you said 7 gallon fabric pot. I was debating on that versus my big ones, 30 gallons. 30 gallons just seems big for this strain from what I have read. Good idea on the grow journal too, thanks!

I grow autos in 7-gallon under lights and in 10-gallons in the GH....10 gallons is plenty, since they only veg for so long and would not fill out even a 20-gallon pot.

Back
Top Bottom