How sweet is this...

SptyOty

...Ok, so some of your prolly remember me talking about my Cannabis Club Card and the clubs and shit around here in the Bay Area, Cali... well i recently found out that there's a club no more then 15miles away that DELIVERS!!! WTF?!?! i practically went nuts when i heard this, I talked to the owner of the club and he confirmed its true, they deliver anywhere within like a 100mile radius, and the only extra cost is that of gas.

God damn... just when i thought life couldnt get any better... now i get to have the best weed in the country delivered to my doorstep!! Bwuahaha I'm the winner again! :p

hahaha seriously.... who knows, I'm prolly gonna try it out sometime this weekend and I'll let y'all know how it works out. I'm excited to say the least :D

Spty, rock on man. Out here in the LA area, they have delivery services for the clubs too. In fact, the one I like to use from time to time had a websight up advertising his service for the longest time.
Speaking of which, I might be flying up to Frisco in early October to celebrate my 23rd. I wouldnt mind visiting some of the quality cannabis clubs up there, as I heard Frisco carrys the best California has to offer. Of course the bigget and best known, to us down here in the southland, is the Oakland club. But do you know of any local shops you would recomend to a visitor with credentials seeking a no hastle entrance (IE: NO membership fees. I fucking hate those)
-PM

thats very nice, but i've heard that Cali bud is extremely expensive, but good, is this true? bud here in michigan is cheap and great, you can get all kinds from northern lights to blueberry, dro ect,its all pretty cheap

Well it all depends PM, what kind of card do u have? let me know and I'll let you know which ones you can get into. And yes, the Oakland and Frisco clubs are DEFINITELY as good as people say they are. Easily the best weed in California (prolly right up there in terms of worldwide too). Let me know whathcu got and I'll give u a list of some good spots to visit.

hippieversion2 said:
thats very nice, but i've heard that Cali bud is extremely expensive, but good, is this true? bud here in michigan is cheap and great, you can get all kinds from northern lights to blueberry, dro ect,its all pretty cheap
Yeah its fairly expensive, but not to sound rude or anything, but this stuff is a whole other level above street weed, trust me. Its more then worth it. 1 bowl of some fresh white widow or lamb's bread and I can seriously be wasted for a few hours... and I have as high a tolerance as just about anyone you'll meet.

p.s. dont mean to sound lame in this post, like im "better" or anything then anyone, hope it doesnt sound like that.

Spty,
I dont have a card. LA county does not have a voluntary registration system like Frisco and Oakland have. I DO have a doctors note/official recomendation, and a card from the medical alliance called CAMMP (California Alliance of Medical Marijuana Patients) which has my picture and an official seal. It is recognized in most of the clubs down here in LA, so I dont have to bring my note with me everywhere. With my note and ID from CAMMP, shouldnt I be able to get into EVERY club? Or do some up in your area REQUIRE a city registered card?
-PM

Right on, i too have a delivery service... but i am not a member of any of those clubs your talking about

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Spty,
I dont have a card. LA county does not have a voluntary registration system like Frisco and Oakland have. I DO have a doctors note/official recomendation, and a card from the medical alliance called CAMMP (California Alliance of Medical Marijuana Patients) which has my picture and an official seal. It is recognized in most of the clubs down here in LA, so I dont have to bring my note with me everywhere. With my note and ID from CAMMP, shouldnt I be able to get into EVERY club? Or do some up in your area REQUIRE a city registered card?
-PM
Yeah, if you have both the not and the ID you should be good at most of the clubs up here, except a select few (a couple in SF i dont know of, one in Berkeley, and one in Oakland). The club I recommend going to if all you have is the note and ID is the Hayward Patients' Resource Center, they have a decent selection, but GREAT prices, and the brownies there are the best you will find.

Skunk.... I dont usually buy ounces there b/c theyre kinda pricey, but an ounce of some high grade is about $420ish... i usually just buy an 1/8-1/4 at a time, which will run me anywhere from $23 (1/8 of high grade shake) to $95 (1/4 of high grade nugs)

Spty, cool, I'll have to check it out. I might PM you for more info as the time grows closer. The prices you quoted are actualy a bit higher than out here in Hollywood, but I really want to try some G-13, which I heard is available in SF. Also, I would love to try some local goodies as well. Thanks for the info.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom