How to check Trichomes with scope?

Smokeyblokey

Hi guys, could anybody please help me with the best way to check Tricomes with magnifying glass... It's my first grow and haven't been taught so much appreciated if someone could give me tuturorial

420-magazine-mobile528628151.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2008452527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1954869823.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1649142473.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1549382887.jpg
420-magazine-mobile177813926.jpg

there is no tutorial necessary to check yer trichomes with a scope, cept this one point

get a scope that actually shows the trichomes

not a dig atcha friend, just a fact. your pics are not usable, not enlarged nearly at all. ten times is about the minimum size of magnification

now, perhaps you are not using yer scope properly? not sure

when you can see the trichomes, you will see that there are three types,,,, clear, cloudy and amber

when you can see them, it will all be clear,, or,, cloudy,, perhaps some amber,,

salude

Like Niv said...a good loupe/scope is an essential tool(at least for me)...however...you don't have to spend lots...I spent 30 bucks on a nice stainless and glass model...works OK...but I also have a plastic lighted model that works better...and it only cost 6 bucks...if you like toys...you can also buy a lighted scope that hooks up to a lappy(20 or30 bucks) to take some kewl pics...pretty sensitive to motion though...so not too feasible in the grow space...best to examine a bud on a hard surface..cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Picture_004376.jpg

Yeah, Scientific, I use the eyepiece from an old microscope. Works great except you can take pics thru it.

Ah, that's good to know. I didn't think to use just an eyepiece. I think I have four different magnification eyepieces. (But I'm still a long way from trichomes... ;))

Back
Top Bottom