How to clean bong?

Like the one on my avatar..I'm planning on ordering that one off of a website..Or going to get one similar to it in a head shop

I like that...

Get a good diffuser and an ash catcher and you'll never be happier!

Diffuser- A downstem with many small holes cut into the bottom end. This increases the surface area of the smoke to the water. Increased surface area means smaller bubbles and smaller bubbles means a cooler, smoother smoke.

Ash Catcher- A second water receptacle added onto a waterpipe between the bowl and the downstem. This adds an additional water filter onto the pipe. It cools the smoke additionally while keeping ash out of the main water in the base of the pipe. Kind of like having a smaller bong attached to a larger one.

:peace:

Diffuser- A downstem with many small holes cut into the bottom end. This increases the surface area of the smoke to the water. Increased surface area means smaller bubbles and smaller bubbles means a cooler, smoother smoke.

Ash Catcher- A second water receptacle added onto a waterpipe between the bowl and the downstem. This adds an additional water filter onto the pipe. It cools the smoke additionally while keeping ash out of the main water in the base of the pipe. Kind of like having a smaller bong attached to a larger one.

:peace:

Thank you my friend.

An ash catcher is more handy if you already have a diffuser so that small particles stay out of the smaller holes of the diffuser... Less cleaning... Better smoke all around.

Back
Top Bottom