How to cool a room with a gavita 1000

vangs

im going to start the flowering phase of my grow soon and was thinking of going with LED lights due to the low amount of heat. but before i do that, regardless of all the great led grows on this site im still convinced that HPS lights give better results and denser nugs than LED. everyone has their own opinion i suppose. anyways, if im going to invest in acouple thousand dolllars in LED technology i figured it would hurt to drop $600 bucks on a gavita 1000 and see how well it performs. ive heard great things and seen some really nice grows, and again if it turns out to give the same results as a regular 1000w hps in a traditional reflector no biggie. its only 600 bucks. so im going to give the gavita a chance. my grow style will be a 4x4 tent, and i will be growing SOG. i have 6 mother plants, that i will be taking cuttings and cloning, then once rooted i will transfer them into either 2liter hempy or 5x5x7 square pots, and i will try to fit around 6pots in each row by 6 rows. so 36 plants total. i can fit about 64 pots but thats with no space between them. this way there will be about 3 inches of space between each plant. they will go into flower mode as soon as the rooted clones are transplanted. so they will only grow to about 18inches tops. and i will be doing extreme lollipoping so it will be 1 main shout with 1 main cola. ive done this before and yielded 28grams dried with each plant. so with the 4x4 space if i can get an ouze in every 5x5 pot, well do the math much better than growing 7 large plants and vegging amonth just to yield 2 oz or 3 if lucky. anyways ive seen to get off topic to what i needed to ask. IF I AM USING A GAVITA 1000W SINCE IT CANNOT BE CONNECTED TO DUCTING, THEN I CANNOT HAVE A INLINE FAN DRAW OUT THE HEAT. SOO WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS? HAVING AN AIR CONDITIONER IN THE TENT?? because that will take away about a quarter of the space estimating 2x2 footprint for the ac. i cannot connect a window ac so it has to be a stand up. if you know any other methods as to how i can cool the room please share. thank you.

Back
Top Bottom