How much can I expect

Diyandimitrov

How much I can expect from a Gavita 1700 e if I have good genetic and do everything right? It's again 1 gram per watt or I can expect 2 or 2.5 they are 675 watts I believe. What's your guys opinion I have 40 of those so I try to make estimate what it will be the result

I would look to another brand. Gavita brought to you by Scotts/Monsanto. They trying to get into the weed biz try and spend money elsewhere.

Check out HLG - Scorpion will be a better lamp.

Please check out our sponsors. They have lights for any pocket, and many offer discounts to 420 Magazine members.

Please support those who support us and who keep this site a free resource free for all. :thanks:

How much I can expect from a Gavita 1700 e if I have good genetic and do everything right? It's again 1 gram per watt or I can expect 2 or 2.5 they are 675 watts I believe. What's your guys opinion I have 40 of those so I try to make estimate what it will be the result
Check out some lights her that are sponsoring 420.. very nice lights forsure and you will b helping the site that your using for free at no charge :lot-o-toke:

I would look to another brand. Gavita brought to you by Scotts/Monsanto. They trying to get into the weed biz try and spend money elsewhere.

I'm looking for foshe ai3 1500 wats or agnetixx or luxx lithing 860 wats but my friends already buy 50 gavitas so I try to help them by setting them new rooms so I told them don't buy anymore gavitas but it's late now.so I'm gonna check your Scorpio but please recommend me something else also

We have to cover 4500sq feets more I check that Scorpion it's 2.9 efficiency and gavita are only 2.6. 1200 dollars not bad but I don't see any plugs for controllers I'm gonna need something else so the controller can turn them on and off and shit like that

You need pro lights .... can look to Mars Hydro SP 6500 those type of lights can be daisy chained (hooked back to back) and hooked to a controller. Be a bit less costy than most lighting in that category.

They got a sale going.

I started growing with Mars lamps many many years ago.

There is lots more to growing weed than just the lights... Learning curve ahead...

:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom