How to find connection in new town

southern amnesi

i moved to this to this town almost a month ago but haven't found any herb yet. Granted i don't go out very much but i did go to this hed shop across the street from my apts. looking for a little help but still no help. back in lubbock people fell over themselves to help me find weed because they knew they'ed get smoked out. any tips on how to find a new dealer?

Ask around man. Do you know anyone in this new town? Any friends or relatives? Ask them for some help. Ask some co-workers, you'll find it eventually.

OR, grow your own.

Chill outside the headshop smoking some ciggs for a while, sooner or later some rasta or stoner dude will walk in for some papers or something. when u see this stoner type, just ask "You know where I could get some chronic around here?"

We all know who these types of people are. With patience, you will find one.

Northern Lights said:
Chill outside the headshop smoking some ciggs for a while, sooner or later some rasta or stoner dude will walk in for some papers or something. when u see this stoner type, just ask "You know where I could get some chronic around here?"

We all know who these types of people are. With patience, you will find one.
i was just about to say the same thing, but if you get bored standing outside go inside and look at the bowls, someone will look at them sooner or later.

:grinjoint: Astrally project your conciousness out of your material body, and search the etheral plane until your see someone fingering fresh nugs in their apartment. Look for a cash box of sorts, and a baggie supply. Return to your soul's throne, and retrace the steps of your projection to the prophecized destination. There, within, lies your quest's end.

:smokin: Or you can go to the video store, see who is looking at Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back with an unusual 'kid in the toy store' ear-to-ear smirk. Approach the individual with a slight stoner chuckle, and you may possibly trigger a response from the stoned moviegoer.

Better yet...take everyone else's advice. I thought too deeply. :hmmmm:

well im in school and i was in this same perdicament last year when i moved. I just started to talk to and hang out with the "stoner type" looking person

goto some clubs or bars or anything where people exist, you will find chicks who want to smoke instantly. Chicks who want to smoke = guys with weed are nearby.

Back
Top Bottom