How to go about makin my plant's smaller

mainegoodness

Hey everyone i need some help. Well i will be growing prolly 6 maybe 7 plant's in the wood's and i want them to be short prolly almost 2 feet high and bushy. If anyone has information for me please tell me. And i already no about the scrog thing with the chichen wire.+

you can keep topping your plant or tie it down....scrog is the only way i think will be easier and less stress on your plant rather then cutting and topping.

yes about that much...that should help it stop vertical growth and make the plant to forse out branches to make the plant bushy

Well i read that if it bushe's out more then it can bud just as much as a regular plant growing. And no anything else i can use outher then chickin wire ? im not sure if i have any. nik

maybe LST

Does the same thing as SCROG, allowing lower buds to get more light to them, so they grow way fatter, it works.

i would suggest topping it at the 4th node, then tying all the branches down... like this
bcveg1.jpg

that was only 4 inches tall when flowered... it became like this
bcalmost14.jpg

bcalmost12.jpg

bcalmost9.jpg

bcalmost13.jpg

but still only 9 inches tall in the end... yielded a teenie bit over an oz... not bad for a 15"x18"x26" space...

Well the whole idea with LST is to not only limit head height. It's also to try to get an even canopy which enables growers to utilize their light more efficiently and to increase bud sites. Most of the time LST is used on sativa dominate plants that tend to stretch a lot at onset of 12/12. They tend to get out of hand and outgrow their surroundings when left unattended. LST allows one to place branches and light to areas they want filled and lit up whether it be from tyeing them in wards or out wards. I've even made one plant look like a series of esses (sssss) by continually bending it one way and then the other by tyeing it to one side then the other. LST is a form of tyeing and redirecting. You do not hurt or stress the plant. Super cropping requires you to crush and crease your stems to a certain degree. LST can turn to super cropping real easy so be careful how much you bend your branches when tyeing them down. The earlier in veg and flower you tie them the better as the branches tend to get woody and break easy once they get older.

Back
Top Bottom