Bringin my plant's outside at sunrise?

mainegoodness

Hey everyone. I have done some searching on this but cant find anything. I am wandering if i can bring my plant's ouside in the morning and bring them back in befor it get's dark out. The weather will be 50 degree's and up prolly round 55. Thank's I have 13 plant's if anyone it wandering. :headbanger:

Re: Bringin my plant's outside at sunrise... ???

How big are they ? Seems like alot of work to me, if there not to big and you dont wanna use grow lights you could just put them in your window, just make sure its not a window where anyone would notice them though ... I'm not sure of the temps, should be a little warmer out i think, not positve but seems a little low to me.

They will all be around 3 to 4 inche's when i start bringin them outside. I have a window but it would be kinda risky because it is right there when u walk in my house. Yea i checked the weather is will be 55 degree's and up.

why do you feel the need to ask the same question twice? you high or something?

mainegoodness said:
Never mind dude.
NO, answer the question "dude". You asked the same question twice in the same forum, I'd kind a like to know why. "dude".

I was just sayin i could bring to plant's outside and see how they do. If they do good ill bring them all out during the day. Does anyone no how to pinch the leave's and when to.

I've never heard of " pinching the leaves " where did you hear this from ?

Back
Top Bottom